The Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost

Bladefist PVE Guild

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Warrior Application - Béhémoth

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Béhémoth

Warrior Application - Béhémoth Empty
PostSubject: Warrior Application - Béhémoth   Warrior Application - Béhémoth EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 11:12 am

Name: Bernard Meyer.
Playtime: If the guild needs my I'm available 24/7.

Character info

Character name: Béhémoth.
Class: Warrior.
Race: Tauren.

Days played on 60 and 70: 95 days played in Total, 35 of those at level 70.

Profile link:

Talent spec: Arms.
Willing to re-spec if needed for the guild: Maybe...
Professions: BS/Mining.

TBC Prequest / heroics

Prequest done: All that I think the guild will need me to have done atm...

Thrallmar: Exalted.
Cenarion Expedition: Exalted.
Lower City: Exalted.
The Sha'tar: Exalted.
Keepers of Time: Exalted.

Raid Experience: ZG, AQ20, MC, Onyxia, Karazhan, Gruul's Lair...
Previous guilds: Predators, Deceived.
Do you know anyone in the guild?: Tauch.
Alts: Ármageddon (lvl 29), Immortality (lvl 19), Nefemael (lvl 29), Pulverizer (lvl 19).
Reason for joining: Something to do while not PvP'ing and also because PvP gets boring in huge doses.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Web Master
Web Master
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Application - Béhémoth   Warrior Application - Béhémoth EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 4:01 pm

I don't really know how many warrior we have atm, but let's see what Cruse will say.
Back to top Go down
https://thelost.forumotion.net
TheBozz
Officer
Officer
TheBozz

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Application - Béhémoth   Warrior Application - Béhémoth EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 5:32 pm

If u are going to respec to Fury we might have a spot for u but if u wanna stay Arms we cant offer u a spot.
Back to top Go down
Béhémoth

PostSubject: Re-Speccing Fury   Warrior Application - Béhémoth EmptyThu Jul 26, 2007 1:55 am

Well, if you're worried about my DPS I can assure you that it will not be low compared to any other DPS'er in a raid. Fury is absolutely NOT a must-specc for any raiding DPS-Warrior.
Back to top Go down
TheBozz
Officer
Officer
TheBozz

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Application - Béhémoth   Warrior Application - Béhémoth EmptyThu Jul 26, 2007 7:44 am

Application under review please be patient.
Back to top Go down
Cruse
Guild Master
Guild Master
Cruse

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Application - Béhémoth   Warrior Application - Béhémoth EmptyThu Jul 26, 2007 9:03 am

some questions.

how can i be sure you don't leave the guild again?

and its don't look like you wanna re-spec for the guild?

and you said you was exalted with all factors and you are only exalted with one of them, so you are a lier to?

I am not sure you will fit in the guild but i will wait and see what the comments will be.
Back to top Go down
Béhémoth

PostSubject: Application - MS Warrior   Warrior Application - Béhémoth EmptyThu Jul 26, 2007 9:24 am

Firstly, let me apologise for the misunderstanding caused by my Post. I wrote my Application in quite some haste and therefore I must've written Exalted at each Faction when I actually just meant that I was -Attuned- to their respective Heroic Dungeons (Revered+). And now that you've replied to my post I realise that I am in fact not Revered with Thrallmar, but only Honored, which I would never have guessed otherwise.

I really wouldn't like to Re-Specc Fury because I am sure that my DPS will still be very high and I enjoy playing with this specc a lot more.

And lastly. I wont leave the Guild because I have now been convinced by my friend Tauch in the guild to join. And I am, compared to the last time I got an invite, a 100% sure myself that I want to be in a raiding Guild.

// Béhémoth.
Back to top Go down
Cruse
Guild Master
Guild Master
Cruse

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Application - Béhémoth   Warrior Application - Béhémoth EmptyThu Jul 26, 2007 9:44 am

Trial Granted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Application - Béhémoth   Warrior Application - Béhémoth Empty

Back to top Go down

Warrior Application - Béhémoth
Page 1 of 1