The Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost

Bladefist PVE Guild

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Feral druid Jozo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jozo

Feral druid Jozo Empty
PostSubject: Feral druid Jozo   Feral druid Jozo EmptyThu Aug 02, 2007 10:24 am

Name:Christer
Playtime (when can you not play and when can you play): In the summer play a lot, when the school start i play a bit less, but still im online several times a week.

Character info
unbuffed feral dps stats:2338 ap, 99 hit rating, 32,01 crit %
unbuffed tanking starts: 13696 hp, 23882 armor,25,10% douge, 421 def(415 is max def for druid) + 26 resilience
Character name:Jozo
Class:Druid
Race:Tauren

Days played on 60 and 70:115 days total played, 20 days on lvl 70
Talent spec: (what spec do you wanna play with) Atm i have a pve feral specc, with inproved armor and threath, and ofc 3% less chance to be crited.
Willing to re-spec if needed for the guild:ell i guess i can, but my healing gear is poor.
Professions:leatherworking / skinning
Consumables:

Tbc prequest / heroics

Prequest done: yes

Thrallmar:reverd
Cenarion Expedition: exalted
Lower City:reverd
The Sha'tar:reverd
Keepers of Time:reverd

Raid Experience:pre tbc: MC, `ZG, BWL,AQ20 cleared, got to C`ton in AQ40 and downed 2 bosses in nax, in tbc i have cleared karazhan, grulus lair. downed void reaver, and hydros the unstable and magtheridon.

Previous guilds:lvl 60: astra, lost souls, beondguild. lvl 70: astra, einherjar, playersforrental, and broder.

Do you know anyone in the guild?( if yes who):have played some with morfn, i also have been in the same guild as cure, but dont knw him in person. i may know others, but i havent seen the hole guild list

Alts:none alts ower lvl 28

Reason for joining: i wanna do pve and i was hoping this guild was abel to offer that.
Additional Info:
Back to top Go down
TheBozz
Officer
Officer
TheBozz

Feral druid Jozo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feral druid Jozo   Feral druid Jozo EmptyThu Aug 02, 2007 11:06 am

Application Accpeted

Ask me or an other officer for invite

Greetings, Thebozz
Back to top Go down

Feral druid Jozo
Page 1 of 1